The school has in place several mechanisms that are set up to facilitate communication with parents. These items are in place to inform our parents and community of what is taking place at BMC.
- School Website – www.buckmountain.ca
- Staff E-Page/Google Classroom – Teacher Course assignments
- Teacher Email (Available on the school website – Contact Tab)
- Attendance Phone Calls from the Office
- Instagram & Facebook
- Report Cards à Students are issued two report cards each semester.
- Online Marks book – all guardians / students will be mailed usernames and passwords to access.
These are held twice a year – once after the first report card in each semester. Parents and students are invited to come and meet with their son/daughter’s teachers at that time. However, parents are also encouraged to contact teachers at any time if they have questions or concerns about their son or daughter’s progress in school.
Dates for 2018/2019:
November 15 & 21 4:00 – 7:00 PM
April 24 4:00 – 9:00 PM
School Council/Parent Advisory Group
If numbers are sufficient, a School Council and/or Parent Advisory Group will be established for the school. There will be five meetings each year and any parent/guardian of a student attending BMC is invited to these meetings.