WRPS Assessment and Reporting
School leaders developed this handbook to support teachers, students, and parents.
Final Exam Policy
At Buck Mountain, we believe that student completion of final assessments are an essential element of education. Through this practice, students show their understanding of curricular outcomes and acquired knowledge and/or skills for whole courses.
- Completion is compulsory. Failure to complete will result in a final mark 0% on the assessment.
- Exceptions to completion of the assessment may be given in the case of extenuating circumstances, as deemed appropriate by school administration, in consultation with course instructors.
- Exceptions may include serious medical care, with documentation, and compassionate considerations for personal tragedy.
- Final evaluation of course completion will be made on a case by case basis.
- All students must write on the school mandated date; however, alternative arrangements may be made with approval by school administration, in consultation with course instructors.