At Buck Mountain, we believe that student completion of final assessments are an essential element of education. Through this practice, students show their understanding of curricular outcomes and acquired knowledge and/or skills for whole courses.
- Completion is compulsory. Failure to complete will result in a final mark 0% on the assessment.
- Exceptions to completion of the assessment may be given in the case of extenuating circumstances, as deemed appropriate by school administration, in consultation with course instructors.
- Exceptions may include serious medical care, with documentation, and compassionate considerations for personal tragedy.
- Final evaluation of course completion will be made on a case by case basis.
- All students must write on the school mandated date; however, alternative arrangements may be made with approval by school administration, in consultation with course instructors.